🎁Giving gifts to bolster the Spirit Of Christmas also includes the caring charity of donating to those less fortunate than you. Continuing to give throughout the year fortifies the other Holiday Spirits that bring goodwill and peace among humankind. Below are links to places where you can give to those in need this Christmas season.🎄
- Be An Elf – Give your time by helping Santa answer letters written by children in need.
- Toys For Tots – Donate toys for kids with low-income parents.
- Christmas Spirit Foundation – Christmas trees for troops and their families.
- The Salvation Army (Brighten The Holidays) – Donate money or used items.
- United Way – Help out in a variety of ways to give aid to people in your community.
- St Jude Children’s Hospital – Help kids with terminal illnesses.
- Feeding America – Feed families facing food scarcity.
Find other charity organizations through the links below…
Charity Rating Sites
Organizations that research various charities to make sure your money will actually go to those who need it the most.
- Charity Watch
- Charity Navigator
- Global Giving
- Give Well
- The Better Business Bureau
- Best Giving Tuesday Charities
- Consumer Reports: Best And Worst Charities