North Pole City Districts
- Christmas Village – Considered the Capital of the North Pole City. Santa Claus’s home Claus Manor is located here on the edge of Claus Forest.
- Claus Forest – Also known as Christmas Forest. The quintessential evergreen forest with a number of trees lit with colorful lights.
- Frost Forest – Sometimes called The Winter District. This is the Winter God Jack Frost’s domain. His ice palace is located there within Ice Crystal Woods. On the edge of the border with Summerland, there’s a Falland in a perpetual state of Autumn.
- Summerland – The warm seasons are magically simulated with all the foliage and wildlife to match. Contains Springland.
- Downtown – The heart of North Pole City where most of the businesses and other buildings are located. This includes shops, eateries, and some entertainment centers are located.
- Uptown – Resorts and miscellaneous lodging for visitors.
- Animal Country – Various animal communities such as where such Turkey Town. A village of pardoned Thanksgiving Day turkeys going back hundreds of years. Penguin Pen – The home of the Marching Penguins
- Toy Town – Prototype and first toys off the production line are sent here for children and elves to play with forever. Some are sentient and speaking as well. This even includes Toy Story characters!
- Elfland – Sometimes called Magical Midtown it’s the manufacturing district.
- Alpine Country – Magically made mountain range.
- Port District – Boat and submarine shipping port. Also, there’s a white sandy beach.
- Glacial District – The gigantic glacial wall that surrounds North Pole City with various caves, caverns, entrances, and exits.
Miscellaneous locations based on the district they’re located in…
- Claus Manor – (Home of Santa Claus Located At 1 Saint Nicholas Boulevard, North Pole City, North Pole, Arctic Ocean)
- Reindeer Stables
- North Pole City Capital Building – Houses Santa’s Executive Offices, the Elf Legislature, and Christmas Court.
- North Pole City Jail (Usually only for Elves who get obsessed with sweet treats)
- St.Nickolaus’s Holy Church Of The Northern Light
- Synagogue – Place of worship for Jewish visitors. Manned by Abe The Elf who also delivers special gifts to Jewish children who celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Alvin’s Ice Cream Shoppe (Gerbert The Elf aka Peppermint Ice Cream Bandits favorite hangout)
- Ernie Elf’s Enchanted Emporium
- Iggy Elf’s Internet Cafe
- Sandy’s Sugar Shack (Managed By Sandy The Human Elf)
- North Pole City Banquet Hall (Claus Awards & Other Ceremonial Celebrations Take Place There. Located At 25 West Main Street.)
- North Pole City Museum (The Hall Of Letters) (Genie Gallery)
- Healing Hands Hospital – Dormant most of the time since nobody gets sick or injured within the holy sanctuary of North Pole City. One Elf named Doctor Denny mans the small facility.
- Saint Nicholas International Airport (Various Runways named Rudolph and Candy Cane)
- Candy Cane Lane runs from the airport to Saint Nicholas Blvd in Christmas Village
- Reggie’s Resort – Run by Reggie The Elf.
- Saint Valentine’s Chapel Of Love
- Sinterklaas Cinema
- Elf Manor (Cheif Elf Elmer’s House – One of the original eight elves)
- North Pole Toy Distribution Center (Final destination for completed gift-wrapped toys. They are packed in 4-D bags for loading onto Santa’s Sleigh)
- North Pole Library (Where books literally come to life around you!)
- Candy Cane Grove – Giant candy cane trees
- Marching Wooden Nutcracker Soldier Barracks – Their mission is to crack nuts everywhere in North Pole City. The second anyone picks up a nut to eat they magically appear!
- Plushieville – Various stuffed animals including Frost The Cryokinetic Cat.
- Sparkleville – Mostly Unicorn related toys.
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland Amusement Park
- Jack Frost’s Ice Palace (Ice Crystal Woods)
- Frosty The Snowman’s Igloo
- Frost Arts Center – Features Jack Frost’s ice sculptures and paintings. Although there is a variety of artwork from many other North Pole citizens.
- Frost Port – Submarine-only entry point into the City.
- Falland (a zone in a perpetual state of Autumn. Features a Halloween Center with a portal to Halloween Queen Shala’s Halloween Island. Portal only functions during the final weeks of the Halloween Season.)
- Turkey Town – A village of pardoned Thanksgiving Day turkeys going back hundreds of years. Thanksgiving Leader Tom The Turkey lives here. An intelligent speaking bird!
- Thanksgiving Museum – In Turkey Town.
- Penguin Pen – The home of the Marching Penguins
- Springland – Perpetual spring with newly minted light green leaves and flowing trees.
- Easter Museum – Within Springland. Rabbit wormhole to Easter Bunny’s Easterville hidden in the Black Forest of Germany.
- Saint Patrick’s Parish
- The Tower Of Christmas Past
- Sally’s Ski And Sled Park – Run by Sally Elf
- North Pole Communications Complex (Contains several Communications Centers. Gives everyone the instant ability to speak any language on Earth! Includes the Deaf Communications Center giving everyone the talent to do Sign Language.)
- Rudolph’s Red Light House (Shoots a red beacon to ships and subs trying to find their way to Santa’s City)
- Ice Maze Labyrinth – Anyone entering the port must have the key to making their way through the floating icebergs that create a maze.
- Main Entrance & Exit To North Pole City
- Manny’s Maze – Manny The Elf’s ice labyrinth. Those who solve their way through get a basket of tasty treats!
See Also: South Pole City
Work In Progress…