- Claus Manor – (Home of Santa Claus Located At 1 Saint Nicholas Boulevard, North Pole City, North Pole, Arctic Ocean)
- North Pole City Capital Building – Houses Santa’s Executive Offices, the Elf Legislature, and Christmas Court.
- Ernie Elf’s Enchanted Emporium
- Frosty The Snowman’s Igloo
- Iggy Elf’s Internet Cafe
- Jack Frost’s Ice Palace
- North Pole Communications Complex (Contains several Communications Centers. Gives everyone the instant ability to speak any language on Earth! Includes the Deaf Communications Center giving everyone the talent to do Sign Language.)
- North Pole City Museum (The Hall Of Letters) (Genie Gallery)
- Saint Nicholas International Airport (Various Runways named Rudolph and Candy Cane)
- St.Nickolaus’s Holy Church Of The Northern Light
- Sandy’s Sugar Shack (Managed By Sandy The Human Elf)
- Sinterklaas Cinema
- Synagogue – Place of worship for Jewish visitors. Manned by Abe The Elf who also delivers special gifts to Jewish children who celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- North Pole City Banquet Hall (Claus Awards & Other Ceremonial Celebrations Take Place There. Located At 25 West Main Street.)
- North Pole City Jail (Usually only for Elves who get obsessed with sweet treats)
- North Pole Library (Where books literally come to life around you!)
- North Pole Toy Distribution Center (Final destination for completed gift wrapped toys. They are packed in 4-D bags for loading on to Santa’s Sleigh)
- The Tower Of Christmas Past
North Pole City Districts
- Christmas Village – Santa’s Claus Manor is located here.
- Claus Forest
- Downtown – The heart of North Pole City where most of the shops, eateries, and some entertainment centers are located.
- Elf City – Toy manufacturing industrial district
- Ice Crystal Woods – Jack Frost’s Ice Castle is here.
- Turkey Town – The village of pardoned Thanksgiving Day turkeys going back hundreds of years!
- Penguin Pen – The home of the Marching Penguins
See Also: South Pole City
Work In Progress…