There were originally 100 Elves who volunteered to join Santa Claus on his epic journey of spreading peace, and good cheer upon Earth. As of 2016 there are now 221 Enchanted Elves who aid Santa in his Christmas quest. Santa Claus personally blessed, and enchanted his Elves holy, and immortal. All Elves have the last name Elf unless otherwise stated. In addition Elves have no gender, and appear androgynous. Seven new Elves are born every century via a secret mystical process.
- Chief Elf – Elmer Elf
- Assistant Chief Elf – Penny Elf
- North Pole Air Traffic Control Elf
- Saint Nicholas International Airport Elf
- Sandy The Human Elf – Manger Of Sandy’s Sugar Shack
- Ernie – Manager of Ernie Elf’s Enchanted Emporium
- Gerbert – 2nd Youngest Elf, aka, The Peppermint Ice Cream Bandit
- Baby Elf – Youngest Elf. Newborn Elves are named Baby until eventually given a name.
More To Be Listed Later…